Thursday, September 14, 2017

"Let's Get Ready To Rumble"

Believe me my life ain't easy street, I've faced many failures and defeat, but I don't let it keep me down, try to maintain the opposite of a frown, even if it's to hide the pain, I've always struggled with weight gain, like a yo-yo bouncing back and forth, to boot I'm big boned bald and short, yet I refuse to let superficial shit effect my self-esteem, people still can be so mean, name calling and exclusion, felt unwanted and intruding, incapable of being loved, all I wanted was someone to hug, and tell me it'll be ok, didn't matter if I prayed, followed the rules, stayed in school, pretended to be cool, I was see thru, so transparent almost invisible, my faith had dwindled, and I turned to dope, how do u have hope, when what u want is to escape, why is the world filled with such discrimination prejudice and hate, it's hard to remain focused in the present moment, constantly gaslighted into feeling the need to repent in atonement, trying to help myself, things would be different if I had wealth, money solves problems but is also the root of all evil, the reality is even the regal are feeble, wearing a crown doesn't make u special, nor does winning the lottery or an Olympic medal, it only gives u 15 minutes of fame, I've come to realize life is a game, I no longer wanna participate in, perhaps I'm not properly articulating, which is ironic being a wordsmith, I've got a nerd's wit, making it impossible to reach and relate to the common man, my diet is aptly named the ramen plan, that's the sacrifice I'm willing to make, until I hit my musical break, to finally achieve and live my dream, nothing is ever as it appears to seem, everybody's faking happy and successful, most are envious and resentful, willing to tear u down to lift themselves up, u can't be fulfilled with materialistic stuff, it comes from accomplishment, my talent and skills amaze with astonishment, leaving jaws dropped, since I'm small it's assumed I don't top, constantly underestimated or overlooked, our current president elect has got the whole globe shook, along with giving me high anxiety, many have claimed they admire and are inspired by me, but I'm really a regular person/average Joe, u too have the power u know, to rise and conquer, flourish and prosper, if ur willing to work, ignore the naysayers and jerks that'll continuously hurt, cause u to fumble and stumble, like the wrestling announcer proclaims "let's get ready to rumble", existence is a battle/war, u gotta be hungry for more, don't lay down or roll over, we all carry the weight of the world on our shoulders, but we're never alone, Earth is humanity's home, it's a natural God given inalienable right, sometimes we have to fight, after all good things take time, simply never settle for just fine, altho our bodies may be imprisoned not ur minds, u can't stand still forever or go back in fact we gotta push and look forward to see what'll happen and we find!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/14/17

No comments:

Post a Comment