Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Bout Doubt Obnoxious Unconsciousness & Incompetence

We all grow and evolve, changing is a problem like pollution that's not easy to solve, learn and adapt, don't get defensive and attack, cuz ur partner annoyingly nags, he's insecure about the excessive fb tags from fags and hags, it's all about trust, ur the one I lust, no one else, love urself, have hope and faith, our relationship would be great, if u focused on ur own plight and strife, ur lucky to find a soulmate in this life, that's more concerned with money materialism and wealth, than success happiness and health, why can't u chillax, my patience is filled to the max, I'm going to burst and explode, what would describe me better a fat ugly troll a meatball or toad, I see me as talented and beautiful, passionately driven not dutiful, I make music cuz it's my purpose, what did I do to deserve this, an existence plagued with epic failure, instead of hip hop and rap's savior, I'm unique and different, gay and white for instance, not gangster ghetto or hood, the middle class working poor are totally misunderstood, in debt cuz of forced education, being a kinky homo ruins my reputation, but don't doubt there's clout being out loud and proud, use words and lyricism to bout, obnoxious unconsciousness, what's with all the incompetence, I wanna connect inspire and relate, be considered one of the greats, not perfect or the best, refuse to settle for less, especially since I'm trying so damn hard, just cuz I'm sleeveless doesn't mean I don't wear my heart, I'm intelligent and smart, grateful for everything I've been given and got, I was raised right, I like being a "Beacon Of Light", which is my first track, do my songs have substance depth and a positive impact, that's what matters most to me, I can't afford to give away my art for free, I've invested too much, hate when people make a fuss, I'm just a regular person/average Joe, I do dream big tho, reach far "Beyond The Stars", not about mansions jewelry or cars, desperate for some fast cash, please buy my single "Monstah Mash", next up is "Keep Holding On", why don't we appreciate what we have til it's gone, and it's too late, wish I could predict my destiny/fate, I won't be ruled by fear or hate, how long do I have to wait, to become existentially fulfilled, can't start over again from scratch and rebuild, to be better the sixth time around, the repetitious grind is profound, for God sake, will I ever catch a break, why won't ya'll give me a chance, sorry not sorry I don't dance, but I can sure spit, a Gemini guy who's super sarcastic with pure wit, genuine straight forward and direct instead of obliquely cheeky, never meant to judge insult or be too preachy, that's not who I am, gimmicks and tricks are scams, I am 100% real, simply melodically express how I feel, always strive to do as I say and say what I'll do, we gotta collectively stay strong and true to let "Truth Love & Consciousness" "Shine Thru"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/8/17

No comments:

Post a Comment