Friday, November 10, 2017

Heart Of Gold With A Whole Lotta Soul

I'm not the easiest person to have a relationship with, tho true love takes work it's a rare gift, nothing is perfect, it's ok to make a mistake if u learn from it, I'm a hot headed loud stubborn Italian, and boy is my man a stallion, can cook kind and considerate, many may think we're illegitimate, but we're 100% real, we don't care to hear ur judgments or how u feel, unless it's a compliment, we don't need no marriage certificate/document, to validate what we have, when he gets hit on I just laugh, cuz I know u ain't got a chance, I wish I could better dance, since he loves to do that, he's super supportive and always has my back, believes in me even when I don't, sometimes I regret what I said and wrote, cuz it was out of anger, it's sad when a good childhood friend becomes a stranger, fame brings fortune along with danger, but since neither one of us could afford Patti Stanger, we used Scruff, he claims to have zip tie cuffs, which I find hot and sexy, the best thing about him is he gets and accepts me, we gotta figure out how to agree to disagree, be together monogamously yet still be free, to live some semblance of our old lives, I hate that I'm sometimes the cause of his hives, I stress him out, when we constantly bicker and bout, I'm naturally combative antagonistic and defensive, I find mere existence unnecessarily expensive and offensive, especially education and health insurance, fines and penalties should be a deterrence, not bankrupt people to go broke, the judicial system like government's a joke, in total chaos and ruins, the sheeple pay more attention to the Sox Patriots and Bruins, don't even get me started on electoral college elected Trump, he's turning this country into a dump, how can he make America great again when it never was, no one holds him accountable for the awful atrocities he says and does, the rich are somehow exempt, I refuse to be a robotic slave who's kept, I don't want or need no sugar daddy, I ain't no worthless dumb faggy fatty, I try to stay fit, seriously don't give a shit, if u like me or not, I give all that I got, to fulfill my hopes wishes dreams and desires, when people tell me I can't I simply reach higher, watch me prove u wrong, then write and inspire with another phenomenal song, I'm talented and skilled, can move u and give chills, very driven and strong willed, I pay my own bills, and still help others, treat everyone with respect like they're my sisters and brothers, got a heart of gold, this shorty bald white boy's got a whole lotta soul, wanna make this world a safer peaceful place, leading by example with poise dignity style and grace, so unique and different, time flies by in the blink of an instant, seize every opportunity and moment, take ur destiny back and own it, the power lies within, remember that in order to finish we must begin!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/10/17

No comments:

Post a Comment