Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Let's Make Earth Great

Looking to help, inspire myself, lately I've been feeling down and depressed, like I'm less than best, which is actually just fine, perfection is similar to the horizon line, receding as we approach, perhaps I need a life coach, cuz this relationship, got me hating shit, like gossiping rumors, swastika humor, offensiveness isn't funny, I'm not always smiley nor sunny, got a wide range of emotion, what's all the commotion, not all gays are pedophiles and not all pedophiles are gay, Kevin Spacey came out the wrong way, and set our community back ages, Dems are finally winning some races, it's about damn time, evil has been stoked and primed, ruling thru fear and hate, let's make Earth great, not just one country, I miss music that's soulful and sultry, with some intellect and depth, most these rappers and singers are inept, when it comes to songwriting, videos are consumed with sexy thong sightings, cuz it's what sells, true talent's gone to hell, I'm sure Britney and Madonna are entertaining, but I wanna hear them vocally straining, instead of dancing lip syncing, concerts are more about drugging and drinking, I want fun experiences with substance, it's not size but circumference, how u work the girth, making love shouldn't hurt, was it pleasurable, success and happiness are immeasurable, and have nothing to do with wealth, never shelf ur health, ur body is ur one and only temple, it's not a rental, appreciate what uve got, like it or not, God made u beautiful, ur morals ought to be immovable, where's our ethics and pride, so many epic classic artists have died, yet nobody's stepping up, fuck skills it's who u know and dumb luck, the industry like our government is greedy and corrupt, awww shucks it's rough and tough, cuz ur not buff enough, trust u need that 6 pack lust, can't be short bald and fat, people closest to u will stab u in the back, for fortune and fame, commence the blame game, they're mad u didn't share with them, what will it take to get me to care again, poetry is my therapy, to get the better me, reread and observe, solutions and answers lurk, somewhere within, when will the healing begin, criticism makes me defensive, fulfilling my dream's expensive, humans don't use history to learn lessons, failure can ironically be a blessing, it's how u react, stop rationalizing with alternative facts, no matter how hard u try, u can't justify a lie, when the truth's aloof, it breeds fools and goofs, who in turn produce ignorant slaves, we desperately need to existentially elevate and change our ways, before we're doomed and it's too late, don't have the luxury to wait, I've heard ya'll say ull pray, religious extremists are intertwined with the KKK, black white guy girl trans gay bi or straight, we all must unite together to alter our destiny/fate!

Peace and 1, 
Joe Conscious
11/15/17 

No comments:

Post a Comment