Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Oh Well

Full of mixed emotions, between high school drama and commotion, and celebrating 7 months, some people can be cunts, I don't like ultimatums or choosing sides, the best relationships endure thru both low and high times, I find the 9 to 5 grind, divides hearts and minds, where best friends become estranged, the one constant is things always change, it's how we adapt, not letting distance or the weeks that lapsed, come between us, is as difficult as differentiating love from just lust, marriage takes guts, many think it's nuts, to be with one person, especially with over population lurking, there are a plethora of fish in the sea, speaking metaphorically, the trick is finding another who can put up and tolerate u, along with all the quirky pet peeves we have and do, I mean I know I'm crazy, can be stubborn and occasionally lazy, as well as a loud mouth, who loves to verbally spar and bout, to my own detriment, I'm trying to focus more on my betterment, growing and evolving, quietly problem solving, instead of being Mr. know-it-all, I too am a human who fallibly falters and falls, very far from perfect, can admit when I earned or deserved it a guilty verdict, cuz I fucked up, now the door's stuck shut, slammed in my face, feel awfully bad/disgraced, rather be sprayed with mace, and would do whatever it takes, to make things right, I stay away at night, thinking about what I did wrong, often express myself thru poetry or song, it would be a lie to apologize, so I guess it's my fault for the demise, I was never really a part of that group, meaning there's no loss to recapture or recoup, but that doesn't diminish my sadness, this world's being corrupted by chaos and madness, and we're all we got, like it or not, we need each other, I always considered u a brother, I'm sorry I don't care for ur wife, but like my song says "That's Life", "and the bullshit won't quit", so folks that's it, I won't be attending my besty's bday bowling party, and I'd imagine my invites will be rare and pretty spotty, but oh well, if u couldn't tell, I'm gonna simply move on, maybe our past moment was a fluke or a true con, driven by circumstance and dumb luck, do u find it hard to openly just trust, because of old memories, if so what's the therapy/cure/remedy, how do u not only forgive but forget, and not let that shit get u upset, I try not to hate or wish anyone dead, over analyze shady situations in my head, gotta learn to let it go, pick my battles and avoid low blows, sinking to a vengeful level, which reminds me how often war helps to settle, it doesn't, let me make that abundantly clear if it wasn't, since ignorance believes truth is moot, u can dispute proof, but claims of fake news have been disproved, perhaps ur afraid to be incorrect or lose!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/22/17     

No comments:

Post a Comment