Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Pray For My Unforgettable Special Sentimental Exceptional Essential Pretzel/Soulmate

Please send hopes best wishes and prayers, to so many struggling loved ones we hold dear, whether financially burdened, or their health's hurting, this world's becoming a very dark and scary place, can't help but wonder and fear fate, the good are dying young, too much work and no fun, leaves the hard working poor stressed, debit and credit card debt's a mess, from being unemployed so long, my savings is gone, I can't even give to help, cuz I won't have enough for myself, why all the evil and hate, we are being disgraced, corruption is progressing, cuz of Trump I'm guessing, the deplorables are out in droves, infiltrating hearts and homes, so it's impossible to tell who the bad guys are, I don't need flashy jewels or cars, just wanna get from point A to B, fuck living in the lap of luxury, I'd rather remain humble and modest, a decent day job a partner and the ability to pursue music if I'm being honest, so I can afford an apartment with my man, he's my biggest fan, believing in me even when I don't, wish I had a cushion so I wouldn't be afraid to rock the boat, and go after my passion/dream, we make an undeniably sexy team, but mainly he is my rock, not just a big cock dom top, he's compassionate and caring, positively brave and daring, putting me first, not being able to reciprocate hurts, he melts the pressure anxiety and pain, yet his problems are driving me insane, I can't do anything so the frustration keeps building, I'm ready able and willing, to do whatever it is I have to, to increase our worth and value, he deserves a fair shot, but the odds are against him a lot, so he falls thru the cracks, I want him to know we unconditionally got each other's backs, thru the thick and the thin, I truly believe he will eventually win, not only get up on his feet, but thrive and succeed, he's so determined and driven, to never relapse or go to prison, he has not only changed but grown, it's not about what he has or owns, I love him just because, he is more than enough, fulfilling all my lust wants and needs, he should focus on what he eats and sleep, both are so so important, he comes off a bit like an orphan, cuz his family doesn't accept him nor treat him right, everyday they bicker and fight, belittle and insult him, yet I very rarely hear him sulking, I just want to do more, to help him be happy at his core, he's such an amazing guy, I'm super duper lucky I get to call him mine, he's a diamond in the rough/one in a million, he makes every moment I'm with him exciting and thrilling, our chemistry is electric, we're both so competitive, and in many ways complimenting opposites, he lifts my self esteem up from feeling like a fat ugly troll or hobbit, he's undeniably special, putting up with me when I'm a mental stressful vessel of a devil, a rebel spectacle that stubbornly argues and verbally wrestles, who'd never settle for a potential speckle of time together in our penciled schedules, he's got several fine essential qualities/exceptional credentials, and there's no one I'd rather be intertwined with like a pretzel, with a high level of sentimental, I often wonder if he was the real inspiration behind the song "Unforgettable"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/21/17   

No comments:

Post a Comment