Monday, December 11, 2017

Fuck Glammy Shammy Chestnuts We Got S'Mores

Getting more and more into the holiday spirit, we say we're listening but do u hear it, sleigh bells ringing, carolers singing, the jolly joy in the air, one of my biggest fears, is people spending xmas alone, all are welcome to our Italian home, with tons of food to eat, kick off ur shoes and relax ur feet, it's time for celebration and cheer, we leave eggnog for Santa and carrots for the reindeer, make sure the kids are to bed early, believing isn't just for children it's for the big and burly, have a lil faith, show some amazing grace, it's all about family, ignore the cheesy glammy and shammy, just go with it, ho ho ho and shit, cuz it only comes once a year, teach the youth how to give and share, there are so many less fortunate, since the 1% keep hoarding it, u know all the wealth, be grateful for ur health, now's the chance, to rejoice and dance, to the songs by the Queen Mariah, let her voice take u higher, and touch the heavens, I just wanna be with and cuddle Kevin, fuck chestnuts let's roast s'mores, don't get all stressed out doing chores, it's for a good cause, no thanks needed or applause, the smile on their faces, wipes away and erases, the frustration and resentment, make peace and betterment, a global New Years resolution/mission, happiness isn't a condition, like fulfillment it's a purpose, nobody is worthless, every single person has value, donate not for a write off or cuz u have to, helping others helps ourselves, do u know the words to "Frosty The Snowman" and "Jingle Bells", how about the spoof versions, I have a feeling old Jack Frost is somewhere lingering and lurking, ready to blow snow, ur whole body shivers from just cold toes, don't forget the hat and mittens or gloves, cherish the ones u love, but remember those we've lost, Grandma K was a boss, and I'm sure she's with us always in our hearts, I sure do miss her a lot, and not just for her cooking and desserts, but whenever I was sick she was my nurse, yet now I have a man, nobody spoils me the way he can, he gives me everything I need, we minimally decorated with window candles a tree and some wreaths, I know it sounds rather chintzy, but anymore and I would've become kinda Grinchy, I've gotten lazier as I've gotten older, a lack of financial stability has put added weight on my shoulders, I'm really struggling to just get by, trying not to let my soul turn black like a dead guy, I'd rather shine like a bright white light, guiding ya'll thru the deep dark night, full moon style or similar to the north star, cuz whether ur near or far, it reminds u to be who u truly are, we set our own bar and par, so keep dreaming and believing, never letting anyone or anything ruin ur holiday season!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
12/11/17 

No comments:

Post a Comment