Wednesday, December 6, 2017

He's My Cup Of Tea

Lately before I go to sleep I pray, that tomorrow things will start to go his way, I've been in his position before, I think at some point we all want more, especially at a time when it seems like all is lost, to me he'll always be my sexy boss, he's so magnetic and charming, when he's down in the dumps it's alarming, cuz he's a fighter, hand him my lighter, so he can destress smoking a cig, at home is no place for him to live, it is literally hell, all the stories he tells, are straight up sad and disheartening, I understand why he's hardening, his soul has lost hope and trust, which has diminished his lust, I feel he's giving up, how do u help someone u love, when it's beyond ur control, when he's not around there's a huge hole, I miss cuddling with him, wish we could both get permanent jobs so our life together can begin, start a family of our own, build ourselves a happy home, just like everybody else, simply seeing him makes me melt, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he does it for me, on every single level, he even nags me when I get lazy and disheveled, we shave each other's heads, we could spend all day in bed, he's a great caretaker and an amazing cook, it's true what they say how love finds u when u don't look, he's my support system my light, yes we often bicker and fight, but there's no one else I'd rather do it with, after all perfection is only a myth, no relationship is flawless, many people think he's gorgeous, sorry not sorry but he's all mine, doesn't have to try to wine and dine, I want to be there, continue to show how much I care, reciprocity is so important to me, I hate it when he has to leave, someday soon I know, there will be no woahs, just lots of joy, of course boys need toys, and I have quite a few in mind, cherish each moment cuz there's no rewind, leave the past behind, don't get too caught up in the day to day grind, u can work too much, shouldn't let money be a crutch, it's meant to be spent, not debt free but have made a substantial dent, I'll keep persistently chipping away, I'm not afraid, he gives me the confidence to be brave, just one kiss from his lips and I'm saved, like I can conquer the world, no matter the curve balls hurled, or how many punches the universe throws, like a see-saw we all experience highs and lows, whether we yo-yo or ying-yang, always stay true to u and do ur thang, everything has a reason purpose and meaning, u ain't dreaming, this is reality, don't become another tragedy, u shouldn't strive to be the best, only we get to decide and define success, won't settle for less, don't care if he's a mess, fuck alcohol pot shrooms or pills, as long as I've got my man I'm happy and fulfilled, !

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
12/6/17

No comments:

Post a Comment