Friday, December 29, 2017

Vigilant Diligent & Dissident

How do I get people to buy my music, the neglect is borderline abusive, this time around I learned the lesson, becoming more independent would be a wise blessing, figure out how to do my own production would be profitable, learning to do videos too would make me unstoppable, perhaps I could help fellow artists, cuz this life is the hardest, I've spent thousands of dollars, for minimal fans and followers, trying to utilize YouTube and Facebook to market myself, but I need some serious help, my goal is to sell 10K albums since my first sold 7, I'm so lucky to have a supportive boyfriend like Kevin, who believes I deserve success, but also keeps me in check, reminding me to stay humble and modest, truthful and honest, without selling out my soul, he warms my heart when it grows cold, cuz the universe sure beats us down, the amount of pain and strife is profound, how I've even made it this far, with this hand dealt in cards, makes me feel magician-like or divine, no longer deal with stress using marijuana beer shots or wine, instead I focus on maintaining stable sustainable and healthy, I don't want fame and fortune I'd rather be wealthy, meaning I've earned enough, doing only what I want and love, in lieu of working a job I can't stand, an occupation doesn't define the man, I'm much greater than what I do for a living, I'd prefer to be giving, than constantly receiving, when I talk about Grammys peeps say keep dreaming, but I'm totally conscious/awake, I hate all these flakes and the fake, pretending they're happy fulfilled and content, I use my art as a therapeutic way to vent, and altho it seems I do it selfishly, it's actually selflessly, I give ya'll my whole being, it's quite existentially freeing, I come with the good and the bad, I don't care if I hurt feelings or make some mad, that's never my intent, Joe Vacca is the equivalent of Clark Kent, JC is the hero, compared to Pac Nas Em Talib Meth Red or IT I'm a nobody/zero, but someday I will be on a few's lists, I refuse to fight with bombs swords guns or fists, guess that makes me a pacifist, determined to be an lgbtq activist, proving that a short bald gay white boy can rap, enough with the discrimination crap, the constitution states all people are created equal, I don't expect u to bow down like I'm regal, but I demand respect, what happened to our government and authorities duty to serve and protect, now it appears we're guilty til proven innocent, imprisonment is imminent listening to a significant magnificent vocal instrument that's vigilant diligent and dissident!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
12/29/17

No comments:

Post a Comment