Thursday, May 3, 2018

Don't Call The Coroner

On the road again, cuz it takes time to mend, guess we should've started friends, it's awful when a relationship ends, I've been unkind, wish I could rewind, but we can't, so I'll be a man, and own up to my mistakes, I was consumed by hate, mostly stemming from hurt, staying distracted with work, and obviously doing music, I try to take the emotion and use it, especially when I'm singing, nobody knows the intensity of my over feeling and thinking, it can be debilitating, getting a standing ovation can be exhilarating, it's not fame or attention I'm craving, more the overall connecting and relating, I want no one to be or feel alone, we all deserve love success and a happy home, I no longer wish to get revenge or fight, I realize a lot of what I did wasn't right, but I can't take complete blame, trust isn't a game, u either do or u don't, had to forgive myself cuz he won't, nor will he talk, shouldn't have drawn lines in sand or with chalk, cuz some are hard red, I wonder if this is was God meant, is this really the path, why do I get so mad, esp when it's at things beyond my control, guess my soul couldn't handle the role, of partner or gardener, stop trying to be martyrs, the world needs to wake up and be smarter, fixing this mess will get much harder, can't keep kicking the proverbial can, desperately need beach sand and a tan, to help get over those winter blues, probably could use new shoes, does anybody actually like to lose, I totally prefer pot instead of booze, is reality a ruse, if life's built for twos I'm screwed, cuz I'm flying solo, my new motto is yolo, always seek the truth, nobody's opinion should be put on mute, use ur voice, express ur choice, show some class and poise, if ur feeling Joe Conscious let me hear some noise, it's supposed to be raining men not boys, I'm content with my hand and some toys, cuddling would be nice tho, can't handle the price woes, barely keeping my own head afloat, I could definitely give it another go, ask me out on a date, even better if u paid, an apology or compliments are surely welcome, kink can no longer be seldom, it's a necessity, pursue passion aggressively, follow ur heart and gut, get urself out of that depressive rut, change ur luck, never give up, a new opportunity could be right around the corner, no need to call the coroner, love's not dead, just giving myself space to cool down and let my emotions better connect with my level head!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/3/18

No comments:

Post a Comment