Thursday, June 21, 2018

All The Drama Of A Soap Opera Called Life

Don't take preference personally, ghosting really irks me, take things breath by breath, excessive worry and stress will be my death, please try not to listen, to hateful negative criticism, it'll only bring u down, words can be profound, both can be blessings, or used as weapons, so choose wisely, shouldn't come for or try me, cuz like Whitney "I don't know my own strength", many misinterpret what I meant, due to being short sighted and small minded, it's fascinating how jealousy and envy make us blinded, just like love and lust, heartbreak effects trust, leaving me jaded and cautious, pda makes me nauseous, get a room, I can't believe my relationship got ruined, over false accusations paranoia and insecurity, those lost souls and bad boys sure know how to reel in and lure me, guess these are growing pains, come in waves like the moon waxes and wanes, a never ending cycle of give and take, would u consider me genuine or fake, can one be too nice, when did it become boring and cheesy to do what's right, stop with the drama, it's life not a fucking soap opera, get out from behind those computer phone and tv screens, can't understand what giving up means, I'm overwhelmed with passion motivation and drive, suicide's not an option I'm happy to be alive, just wish existence wasn't so damn expensive, the gap between the rich and poor is quite extensive, some mistakes are irreversible, success takes patience practice good luck with timing and rehearsal, no excuses, it's why it's so illusive, most people lack energy and the will, barely scraping by after paying bills, lots of families are hurting, it's hard to fathom the level of evil lurking, ever since this administration took power, I feel like we're closer than ever before to the dawn of the final hour, what a scary thought, how could we allow our soul to be bought, at what cost, perhaps good and love lost, neither triumphed or conquered all, still I hope we can somehow miraculously recover from grace's fall!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/21/18

No comments:

Post a Comment