Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Great Innate Retrospection

Now that the toxicity is gone, I can finally move on, sorry to be so vulgar and hateful, but my ex was super abusive neglectful and hateful, but enough about him, my life is about to rebegin, I'm 100% single, and totally ready to mingle, so who wants to go on a date, I believe finding true unconditional love is fate, I'm not perfect but I'm pretty great, retrospection is innate, I'm always reflecting learning and growing, never claim to be always right or all knowing, I try to stay humble and modest, genuine straightforward and honest, I took the time to find who I really am, not just interested in getting off or rammed, I want someone with substance, who sees the bigger picture and circumference, well rounded and level headed, why is marriage so encouraged and embedded, I don't need a ring or certificate to be happy, nor do I want a sugar daddy, I'm independent passionate talented and driven, all about conscious living, please be woke, focus on the approach, instead of sitting idly by, don't judge me for getting high, we all have our vices, u get way further with niceness, but sometimes u need to stand firm, against the snakes fakes flakes and worms, sneaking and slithering their way in, highlighting ur sin, to deflect from theirs, research someone by talking to peers, it takes more energy to hold on then let go, remember u reap what u sow, so karma can be a bitch, most don't get rich quick, it takes hard work perseverance and persistence, u should honor ur promises and commitments, otherwise ur word has no value or meaning, I'm gonna keep expressing how I'm feeling, the good and the bad, the happy and the sad, unfiltered and uncensored, I'm self taught not mentored, someday my fifteen minutes will come, and I won't forget where I'm from, but I can't stay here, especially out of fear, it's almost that time, leave the past behind, try someplace else, and hope it helps, maybe even heals, I'm done getting the raw end of deals, just cuz I'm a nice guy I'm doomed to be last, my disappointment won't be masked in fact, u can follow my diary, if ur a fan or admire me, I'm an open book, I'll get back what he took, and I'll be better than before, it's human nature to want it all and more!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/5/18

No comments:

Post a Comment