Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Total Waste Of Time

Him trying to make me seem like the bad person, isn't really working, he's an utter disgrace, to the entire human race, I'm sick and tired of being neglected abused and ignored, or the fact he's unemployed and always poor, he's a user and a mooch, a dirty slutty hooch, so glad that toxic relationship is over, it's like a heavy weight's been lifted off my shoulders, acted like an immature child even tho he's four years older, his heart and soul have grown blacker and colder, he's basically an evil piece of shit, with many double standards a hypocrite, I can't wait for the day, somebody treats him the same way, he's treated countless others, he has a long list of hurt lovers, I'm sure he'll wind up just like his mother a cunt/bitch, impossible to deal with, I despise him with every ounce of my being, expressing my bitter resentful anger is so freeing, I hope he reads this and cries, could honestly care less if he dies, he's already ghosted me, no matter how hard I would beg and plead, he never listened, wish I let him go to prison, instead I fell for his trap, I know in the end I'll have the last laugh, nobody will put up with his crap, he'll talk behind and stab u in the back, never takes responsibility or blame, he loves playing the silent game, walking away from problems, sweeping them under the rug to never solve em, he's quite the illusionist a pathological liar, and I was preached to by the choir, but I was blinded by love, unfortunately I wasn't ever good enough, no matter what I tried to do, got played for a fool, I was just a tool, to make him look better and cool, while he brought me down, the destructive aftermath has been profound, I've simply given up, gay culture is defined by lust, consumed by booze and sex, there's no hope left, he flaked on me for the last time, now I will not be respectful or kind, this is me like it or not, in the end I learned he was simply just a twot!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/5/18   

No comments:

Post a Comment