Tuesday, June 26, 2018

What The Ruthless Truth Is

Thanks for all the views, even when I win I lose, it's give and take, don't live in hate, let love shine thru, focus more on what u do, and less about the opinions of others, how does one ghost former lovers, like Pink "I'm not dead yet", don't have to worry about bed head, cuz I'm bald silly, own ur responsibility, ur omissions make ur perspective a lie, I can't help but wonder why, it didn't have to end that way, I feel like a bad gay, since I don't believe in marriage equality, I'd actually disparage it probably, since it's basically a business arrangement, I procrastinated ur arraignment, u should've already been in jail, our relationship didn't fall apart it epically failed, even tho it was my first, ur lack of trust hurt, I couldn't take more false cheating accusations, all I wanted was an I'm sorry thanks or congratulations, u never positively supported me, u gave up and walked away abortingly, couldn't communicate, I ran out of the patience to wait, gotta get ur shit together, I didn't want to change u I hoped ud get better, I always saw the best, sometimes I have to get the negativity off my chest, so much was left unsaid, when I think of how I reacted I'm consumed with regret, I didn't mean, to wish death or demean, u kept avoiding and giving me silence, which made me enraged with violence, cuz u knew that was a huge button, perhaps we're both glutton for punishment, self sabotage and destroy, our own happiness and joy, when in fact it could be chalked up to terrible timing, some think it's incredible rhyming, but the truth is, I'm uncensored unfiltered and ruthless, ambitiously selfish, allergic to cats and shellfish, super competitive and can't handle criticism well, is Earth the synonym for hell, cuz evil rules, people are sheep and mules, rounded up like cattle, good might win the war but it seems lately we're perpetually losing battles, morale is low, wish I had a special someone to have and to hold, but blending lives appears too much, I say no to codependency cuz I'm not ur safety net/crutch, sure u can lean on me periodically but logically I can't help or save u, look at all I sacrificed and gave dude, yet it wasn't enough, that's why darling I gave up on our love!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/26/18

No comments:

Post a Comment