Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Stubbornly Believe I'll Succeed In Fulfilling All My Dreams

Been much more retrospective, trying to distract myself from the president we elected, the world's getting very scary, ya'll should really listen and hear me, most Americans are descendants of immigrants, the manipulative fear tactics are interwovenly intricate, the truth's being skewed, not learning from history we're screwed, did good finally lose, evil's corrupted the rules, we've become numb ass backwards and regressed, isn't it all just guess, does anybody know if the story of Jesus was told, mistranslated like a game of telephone, does the Illuminati exist, is ignorance in fact bliss, is the purpose of sex pleasure or only for kids, 2Pac and Biggie are both still missed, the whole hip hop game wouldn't be so lame, people won't change yet don't stay the same, friction is inevitable, nobody's dependable, we're hypocritical political and fallible, sorry but heaven perfection and utopia aren't palpable, is reincarnation real, recycling is a big deal, neglected over money, global warming isn't a hoax or funny, human's are playing God, success has become impossibly hard, the majority is doomed to fail, while the 1% smoothly sail, redistribute and share the wealth, I believe we have a right to breath and free health, I pay my taxes, not afraid of the masses, I go against the grain, use common sense and my brain, which seems to be a foreign notion, stop polluting the air and oceans, turn the globe green, there's no need for greed, with enough to go around, this moment in time is crucially profound, what we do now, will determine humanity's future no doubt, will u stand up resist and bout, or  be complicit and allow the dark clouds to shroud, consume with gloom and darkness, sold our souls become unempathetic and heartless, have hope faith and compassion, compromise sacrifice and ration, "you can't always get what u want" sang The Rolling Stones, Newton's third law explains why one reaps what they've sown, "for every action there's one equal or greater", the horizon line recedes as we approach unlike the equator, wish I heeded the warnings of danger, never fall in love with strangers, get to know them first, being ghosted while alive hurts the worst, but it's a negative reflection on them, watch my redemption again, cuz I have not only the will to live but to stubbornly succeed, I'm ambitiously driven and brave enough to fulfill all my dreams, perhaps even a lil bit out of spite, but hey I say that's ok cuz u gotta motivate urself to do what's right for u and ur own life!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/3/18

No comments:

Post a Comment