Monday, July 2, 2018

The Devil's Spawn is Gone

Reminded he's still evil, pretends I'm toxic and lethal, ignoring everything he ever said and did, he's doesn't apologize nor forgive, he's full of shit, nothing but a hypocrite, manipulates and lies, can't wait for his downfall and demise, he's a con artist, not the smartest, and the epitome of junkie, who used to be handsome and hunky, but just keeps popping those pain pills, he's vain and unfulfilled, has no clue what he wants or needs, eventually karma will catch up to him for his dirty deeds, look at all the people he's used and wronged, I mourned and longed, but I'm glad he's gone, the devil's spawn, now I know better. we weren't meant to be together, cuz he's literal white trash, stole my heart time and hundreds in cash, I'm trying to finish what he started, he's spiteful retarded and cold hearted, he really needs psychological help, he's delusional pathological bipolar and has tons of issues with his mental health, honestly he is a bad person, goes around hurting, instead of self sufficiently working, he's stalking and lurking, trying to change the narrative to make himself look good, always took what he could, never returning any favors, now I relate to all the haters, who tried warning me he's abhorrent, should've let him default on his probation payment so they'd issue a warrant, he belongs in jail, when it comes to life and love he failed, his mission do destroy me's been derailed, everyone's been happy and hailed, it isn't easy to get away from abuse, he would gaslight and confuse, falsely assume and accuse, couldn't admit his errors or lose, a poor sport, can't wait for his day in court, so maybe he'll be put away, he's an awful representation of gays, for all I care he can go to hell, sorry not sorry but I don't wish him well!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/2/18

No comments:

Post a Comment