Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Revolutionary Artist Or Econometrician Chartist

Karma means no good deed goes unpunished, my poetry blog will most likely remain professionally unpublished, fame is fun, but only money makes us feel like we've won, it's rather sad actually, my talent comes so naturally, yet the music biz, is aimed more for kids, so at 36 I'm too old, without music life seems so cold, like Mariah it's my saving grace, seems today only crime pays, just looking at the President, it's pretty clear cut and evident, evil has finally gained the reigns, and keeps fanning the flames, causing chaos and destruction, the middle class needs an eruption, perhaps another revolution, it's either destitution or evolution, or are we too smart for our own good, pretending to play God like we ever could, we're only human, but wtf are we doing, we're like cancer, ignoring the root cause of problems so there's no chance at an answer, looking like duped fools, laws are moot rules, that should adapt to the times, sometimes with writer's block I have a lapse in rhymes, but I believe it's ok not to be ok, we all have both good and bad days, that's the roller coaster ride of existence, it takes passion and persistence, to become successful, creating art shouldn't be stressful, for me it's a coping mechanism, I am not a fan of protectionism, especially as a foreign policy, wish people would exude more honesty empathy and modesty, capitalism breeds competition, so sick of tired of being taken advantage of and propositioned, I'm not ur resource, when wronged I have no recourse, like in this case I'm the exception, not to be confused with special or lucky, I swear the universe loves to sarcastically fuck me, like I'm the butt of their jokes, this is hell or one giant hoax, they're crying from laughing so hard, success is a la carte, cuz we can't have it all, gravity means that which rises will fall, have we already piqued, are u good at being criticized or critiqued, cuz I'm not, I hate it a lot, especially by someone who is unqualified, why when we die are we buried in a coffin after being embalmed with formaldehyde, trying to slow down decomposition, the US needs a econometrician, yes that's a real word and they exist, if I were Obama I'd be pissed, Trump shat all over his legacy, green is the color of money envy and jealousy, except when it comes to energy it means clean, I want a hip hop song the teens fiend, is that really too much to ask, I feel this urge to take the whole globe to task, why can't we grow, stop selling our collective soul, let's adjust the way we operate, I won't remake Juicy Changes I Will Survive or Lady Marmalade, I'm an original artist, I would say that Bernie was a chartist, look it up if u don't know, what's the point of counting down if u won't go?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/25/18

No comments:

Post a Comment