Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Why Lie Or Ask...We're Not Worthy & Won't Last

Do u too yell at some invisible guy in the sky, is all structured religion a mind controlling lie, it's hard to know the truth, people's intentions are often hidden and aloof, master manipulators, sarcastic instigators, like they get pleasure from other's pain, many are very superficial and vain, life ain't no game, my poetry is never tame, it's intellectual thought provoking insightful and deep, I can easily make my mind take faithful leaps, but not my body or heart, yes it's possible to be too smart, over-analyzing and overthinking, I'm all for celebratory smoking and drinking, everything is ok in moderation, excessive pollution makes it harder to see the constellations, gazing at the ocean and stars, I'm reminded how small and far we are, existence is a constant beating drum, it took me forever to take a dick and enjoy eating cum, sorry if that's gross and came out of left field, but I don't censor what I say or how I feel, I'm blunt with no filter, my sense of humor is pretty dry and a lil bit off kilter, super odd and a freak, into b&d jock socks sneaks and feet, I believe we all have fetishes and are kinky, I'm not embarrassed by my pits or paws being sweaty and stinky, I find it rather intoxicating and hot, not into piss shit scars blood or farts, some things are nasty, if u ask me, but that's just my opinion no judgment, I try to not be resentful nor begrudging, life's too short, I'd rather play than watch sports, they say I divulge too much, u don't know what it is or was til u lose love, gotta experiment with trial and error, figuring out what u don't like is how u make urself better, humans are a priceless treasure, whose true value can't be measured, kids today are under extreme pressure, dealing with insurmountable fear and terror, yet manage to persist and persevere, it shouldn't matter if ur black white man woman straight or queer, those attributes are inconsequential, how can government keep catastrophic events confidential, evidence and facts are kept secret, Obama provided hope when we needed it, we're still stuck between the second and third stages of grief, about to hit a rock bottom depression like no one'd believe, we might even be headed towards the biblically prophesied end of days, is it the final stage of this crazy maze, or does reincarnation repeat this vicious cycle, got caught up worshiping false gods and idols, perhaps we're simply not worthy, I'd never bow down or curtsy, especially to the devil, I know and understand death is inevitable, am I just an egocentric narcissist, I wanna go to a dispensary instead of a pharmacist, cuz for me pot is the only cure, still can't help but wonder how Jesus stayed so pure, oh yeah...that's right he wasn't real, is blasphemy worse of a sin than if u kill cheat or steal, round and around we go, our galaxy is way more profound than man can comprehend or ever even know, the universe is vast, but in the grande scheme perhaps, we evoke a giggly laugh, having the gall to ask will we last, or are we more like the plague Aids or cancer, I guess some questions simply can't be answered!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/26/18

No comments:

Post a Comment