Thursday, November 1, 2018

Ignore The Judgmental Criticisms & Opinions Of Minions

What if this is the best life has to offer, really wish success was softer, nobody ever said it was easy, but why are people so sleazy, the rich are still greedy, and won't help the needy, the only way we'll make it is together, New Englanders complain too much about the weather, u should already know there are four seasons, I'm starting to think we'll never get answers or reasons, even in death, do u think everyone has regrets, I think there's so much better yet to come, only u decide when ur done, don't let others dictate, whether ur a failure or great, it's all about self worth, u grow more from hurt, what's important is u try, u don't have to justify why, follow ur gut and heart, we can't forever stay young like Peter Pan or Bart, we all age, it's tough to navigate this maze, it's very imperative, u don't misinterpret my observations as negative, I'm being genuine and pragmatic, don't enable or practice the bad habit, of reacting without thinking, time moves forward even while blinking, everything can change in an instant, what happened to the cigarette brand Winston, not that I really care, just smoking pot I don't have the same fear, not that there's no consequence, the medical and science industry are both on the fence, it shouldn't be category one, make sure to take vitamin D if there isn't any sun, otherwise get ready for seasonal depression, I like to keep peeps guessing, and on their toes, I hate the phrase "hey Joe what do u know", my answer is everything, I feel joyous and merry when I rap and sing, but funny enough I'm not a big dancer, I'm gay but not a prancer, in a league of my own, not very anxious to buy a home, unless I was staying put for at least ten years, I think I have 1000 Sirius XM shares, I haven't ever touched, I don't believe I have winning the lottery type of luck, but I truly have faith at least one of my songs will eventually go viral, this country is headed in a major downhill spiral, I'm sure this poem is not cohesive, eh fluidity who needs it, laugh out loud, I try not to use harsh words to bout, cuz they too can do damage, hurt feelings won't just vanish, healing happens eventually, stay strong mentally, never let others crush ur spirit, I know u say u listened but did u hear it, the passion and the pain, no 2 people even twins are the same, embrace ur uniqueness, be hopeful and don't dwell on the bleakness, usually it'll all be ok, everyone moves at their own pace, ur never too old, to have dreams and goals, lead by example, shouldn't let hate trample, love does conquer all, u can get back up if u fall, just keep ur head up, u don't need to have wings to fly high with the doves, let ur mind go blind or divine to soar, simply living u learn more, not all kids need to go to college, I mean haven't we learned there's a difference between wisdom and knowledge, some things can't be taught, I despise trying to be bought, friends aren't automatically fans, stop comparing urself to others and meet ur own demands, ignore jealous haters with their judgmental criticisms and opinions, would u rather be king or one of their many minions?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/1/18

No comments:

Post a Comment