Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Growing My Ability Flowing

Do u ever feel like me invisible, I thought the US was indivisible, but Trump proved me wrong, worry that I'll never have a hit song, and my life will be for naught, wish I was a victim of Cupid caught, love can't be bought, nor should it be sought, it'll come when the time is right, felt the sting of lust's bite, and the feeling wasn't mutual or reciprocated, 8 months is the longest I've ever dated, I must not be attractive, my soul's been held captive, by my 9 to 5, paying bills seems to be the only reason I'm alive, never get the resources to follow and achieve my dreams, at the end of the day it's all about that green, I'm really concerned about my future, perhaps to alleviate this testicular problem I should get neutered, I mean after all I'm gay, and don't want kids anyway, or if I did I'd adopt, will the pain and strife of life ever stop, my anxiety is sky high, doomed and cursed no matter how hard I try, I wind up knocked down, tied up tethered and bound, completely helpless without a Master Grey, do u ever even read to urself aloud and listen to the words I say, it helps the messages to sink in, perhaps like my socks sneaks and feet they're stinking, unrelatable cocky and too confusing, how can I create the thug illusion, I simply just don't understand, if Eminem can why is it I can't, cuz I'm not poor from the projects or the ghetto, imagine having a hit like Adele's "Hello", I could finally live the life I choose, instead of hearing on the news u lose to a noose, this isn't a cry for help, I'd never hurt myself, I'm emphasizing the seriousness of my ambition, I won't stand here bitching, I'm tired of complaining, this monotonous daily routine tho is draining, a dark cloud keeps hovering raining, no one knows how many minutes are remaining, so Joe get up and get going, put ur whole heart into growing ur ability flowing, cuz practice makes perfect, and I truly believe somehow someway ull prove it was all worth it!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/28/17

No comments:

Post a Comment