Saturday, October 5, 2024

Remember Us Together

Don't forget anger is a stage of grief, it doesn't care about belief, I'm allowed to be angry, even act completely strangely, please give me some grace, sorry if I convey hate, I don't mean to boo, and it ain't cool too, rather rude/misdirection projection, instead of sadness I'm supposed to be only grateful for the blessings I'm inheriting, minimizing my capableness, my life isn't stapled with priveleged bliss, it was never mine, I know in the future I'll be fine, but right in this moment now, I gotta own it and I don't know how, but like my mom said "u just do, keep pushing thru", when talking about my sister,  so I'll listen to her, and always remember, to cherish the beautiful time we all had together!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/5/24

1 comment:

  1. That’s beautiful and I love your mom’s words Just Push Thru ! She so much wisdom and gave so much

    ReplyDelete