Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cover Art Down Music Upload To Go ...

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! I just finished finally uploading my cover art to Catapult for digital distribution. As soon as I get home from work I will upload the music tracks while im at the gym so when I get back everything shld be good to go and submitted to itunes. It still looks like im on par for an end of the week release on itunes ... here's hoping. Sorry for all the delays, obstacles and hurdles but looks like this is actually happening!!!!! Really excited to see what people's reactions will be and what sales will look like. This has been a long tedious and grueling process but I have perservered and triumphed!!! Please support local independent artists and musicians and spread the word of Joe Conscious' "Higher Consciousness"!!! Peace and 1, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment