Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crazy Schedules

Due to crazy scheduling issues I am going to pick up the final version tonight!!! Last night I went to Tony's (my SF beat producer) apartment to chill and hang out since I hadn't been there in over a month. Ive been soooooo busy finalizing my album which took an additional cpl of weeks than had anticipated. It was good to catch up with him and Shinobi. We three and a few additional peeps are working on a project called Tha Glitch. Im very excited about this project. It will be my follow up to Higher Consciousness. The concept of this cd is to have dancy club hip hop tracks vs. HC's concept of bringing fans quality old school banging beats to listen to in ur cars (which is where I listen to most music anyway). We've already recorded The Walrus Effect and im working on 3 other beats ... which is really really exciting and a challenging creative venture. Anyway like I said I rescheduled picking up my final cd until tonight after I hit up the gym. Still on par to have it uploaded this week so by next week it'll be available for digital download. If anybody wants to make a financial contribution to help jump start my venture, please feel free to hit me up via email at jgvacca@gmail.com. Any help wld be greatly appreciated. Printing, copying, and cd case costs are rather pricey and high. Not to mention marketing and advertising costs, as well as copyright and digitizing fees. Up to this point I have been able to finance my music thru my daytime law job, but now it's just not feasible anymore. I'd like to become self sustainable enough to hire a manager and be able to fund my next project with proceeds from this cd. Please please please support local art and artists and spread the name Joe Conscious!!!!


Peace and 1,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment