Friday, September 28, 2012

Officially On ITUNES!!!!

What's the deal everybody?!?!?! I want to start off by saying THANK YOU!!!! This album is dedicated to every true hip hop music lover out there as well as any and everybody I've ever met along this journey!!!! It has been a long hard road but having special family and friends in my life has made this struggle possible!!!! I am so excited for you all to hear the album!!! And I especially can't wait to hear all your feedback and favorite tracks!!!! There have been many many many bumps and hurdles especially financial entanglements that have forced me at times to compromise my dream, but thanks to my parents I was taught to always have a back up plan and be pragmatic and smart about pursuing music as a passion. I can honestly say that this is the most fulfilling experience and I can't stop smiling!!!! Please please please help me by not only purchasing and listening to my music but to also spread the word. I purposely did not go the big record studio route and don't have lots of money to market and advertise!!!! By simply telling one friend and that person tells one friend ... that's how people go viral!!!! I really think I have a great product!!!! I have succeeded in putting my heart and soul into meaningful, inspirational, conscious message driven lyrics that I hope relates to people on a higher deeper level!!!! I also can't wait to do a mini cd release tour in SF, Oakland, San Jose, LA, SD, RI, for sure and who knows maybe MA, CT, NY and anywhere else that has fans!!! Will be working on music videos ASAP and probably some remixes as well!!!! Thanks again and please don't forget to spread the word of Joe Conscious!!!! Peace and 1, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment