Monday, April 6, 2015

Rap Happy

Before I wanted more in life then just getting by, I was dealing with my problems by being extremely high, why couldn't I realize to take strides, come back alive, learn how to swallow my foolish pride, I refuse to act snide, or hide behind the game or grind, as the reason I'm losing my mind, in time, I hope everthing'll be fine, we can wine and dine, living in the laugh of luxury, nice and comfortably, but still humble B, since snotty just ain't me, acting all arrogantly, defining the term faggoty, resembling Ann and Andy a bit raggedy, becoming all droopy and saggy, the lack of self esteem making me caddy, so my new strategy, is to rearrange this tragedy, help change the rap game, back to when they were conscious of what they were saying, maybe have pastors reciting my rhymes as they're praying, I want to be that powerful, knowledgeable, on how to connect on a deeper level, help others to understand never to settle, but I don't want to meddle, or become judgmental, I do want to be memorable, lend a hand to all my other from another father brothers, stressed sisters and single mothers, clean out those trenches ghettos and gutters, the hateful snake that'll tear u down, to lift their own insecure ass off the ground, picking people apart ain't smart it's the opposite of profound, it's easy, not to mention sleazy, as well as evil and greedy, and totally beneath me, instead can't we grow together, we all get wet in rainy weather, please listen to my plea, if u really want to be happy, learn to clap for a G, who rises above all expectation to be better than anyone though he or she could be.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment