Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Balancing Act

My poetry lately, has been very dark and angry, I'm consumed with spite, cuz I don't understand the struggle that is my life, people repeatedly leaving me high and dry, when I think of u now I cry, what is so wrong with me, there's so much that u don't see, yet u still judge, do ya'll know the definition of unconditional love, tho I say love I don't wanna marry u fool, a relationship would be cool, but it takes time energy and work, most guys are desensitized misogynistic pricks/jerks, bad at intamacy and expressing feelings, can u decipher my secret hidden meanings, do u know about alliteration internal rhyme and metaphors, both good and bad are at our cores, it's all a balancing act, unfortunately there's no take backs, we only get one shot, so be sure to make the most of what we got!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/16/16

No comments:

Post a Comment