Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Eloped Years Ago

I'm a good guy, yes I'm always high, intense at all times, why can't I see the signs, I'm becoming too much, boy do I spitefully grudge, I'll admit I can't let shit go, I don't hold my tongue or ever censor my flow, sorry if I hurt u, there isn't anything I won't try to work thru, I'm a mirror of truth, I can empathically walk in ur shoes, possess ur point of view, I often ask what would Professor X do, in my expressing perception deception and inception, there's constant misdirection as to what's the point/lesson, am I a curse or a blessing, I can't stop worrying and obsessing, we do what we know, but I have hope we can change and grow, I want my own hour long hip hop show, regularly performing at a marijuana smoke lounge would be dope, fyi 7 years ago me and music eloped, and now I don't feel so lost or alone, simply entertaining on stage brings me right back home!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/16/16

No comments:

Post a Comment