Friday, May 13, 2016

Very Superstitious

It's Friday the 13th and a full moon, at 11:11 my wish was it's 2 hours past noon, so I could go the fuck home, get ridiculously wicked stoned, and try to numb my mind and heart, don't even think a bolt of lightening could help restart, see RI has defeated my soul dreams and self confidence, to be quite frank straightforward and honest, I don't believe any of u when u say u care, I feel like Bon Jovi "Living On A Prayer", I have no shot in hell, when humanity is immune to my conscious spell, the question that keeps repeating over and over in my mind is why, I hate both mother nature and father time, mostly because we take them for granted, how come people by nature are greedy power hungry and underhanded, lies are never the answer only truth, it's not just what u say but if u follow thru and do too, it's all about personal responsibility and accountability, being righteous and virtuous shouldn't be bastardized and thought of as willy nilly/silly, my newer producer showed me that i don't like and refuse to use auto-tune, I will definitely be leaving soon, and there won't be any notice, u reaped and sowed this, ya'll bullied stifled and dismissed me, hypocritically and religiously, thank god tho for real family and friends, cuz their unconditional love never ends!
Peace and 1,
JC
5/13/16

No comments:

Post a Comment