Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Be Humble Sincere & Genuine

Can u forgive and forget, is it best to just internalize the frustration and stress, alot of truth is said in gest sarcasm and drunkenness, the rich need to learn to share and live with less, I mean really u need 20 cars and 3 to 5 homes, government shld subsidize all college loans, no more too big to fail banks, churches pay taxes also thanks, corporations congress cops and politicians shld all be held responsible accountable and liable, our leaders need to be strong communicators trustworthy honest and reliable, otherwise the system gets further rigged, ya'll need to do better thorough research actually investigate and use ur brains to think, stop being so gullibly ignorant and perpetuate pc, we should all be equal and free, preach love acceptance and unity, be a rebelious revolutionary like me, fulfill ur goals obligations and dreams to truly succeed and be happy, it takes bravery resiliency tenacity and audacity, but one day like a prince my time will cum, it's almost as predictable as the moon and sun, just have a lil faith, patience is a virtue I lack but all I can do is wait, I'll continue to pursue passions and date, my heart isn't broken it's a bit bruised cracked scarred with a dent, the only way I survive is living life bent, it calms my nerves, heals the hurt, make sure u remember ur worth, I will not put on heels makeup a wig nor skirt, just to gain fame or attention, I've found the wisest lesson is always stay true to u be humble sincere and genuine!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/27/16

No comments:

Post a Comment