Sunday, July 17, 2016

Gain Sight & Write

Birds chirping, time to get up and start working, making the best of today, I've decided to start minimizing what I say, I'm spewing shit left and right, miscommunication and misunderstanding has caused fight after fight, who knew there was such room for error with language, or that the flip side to love is hate pain and anguish, each breath is a gift, lessons learned from failure and tiffs, instead of wake and bake, I gain sight and write that's my way, I'm an over emotional deep sensative thinker, why don't people use their blinker, perhaps they have no idea where they're going or headed, u don't need to have 6 pack abs all shredded, to me a beautiful smile and soul, compassionate kind and a sense of humor is the ultimate goal, whether at first sight, or later in life, there's no one time line everyone follows, but a life without friendship and love is simply cold lonely and hollow, gotta have faith strength and patience, afterall the greatest love stories are as old as time and ancient, it's a given, so open up ur heart and finally start living!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/17/16

No comments:

Post a Comment