Sunday, July 24, 2016

I Think I'm Fucking Great

God u asked me to just be boyfriends, I should never be anyone's everything, u take care of u and I'll do me, we can blend each other into our lives slowly to avoid codependency, dooped me once, I'm a naive dunce, but break my heart twice, don't expect this gullible humiliated fool to pretend to be friends all nice nice, there's alot of love still there, but we can't persevere thru all ur insecurities self doubt and fear, u keep cutting and shutting me out, silence infuriates my anxiety and desire to verbally bout, u must push forward past uncomfortable confrontation, cuz relationships need trust honesty and open communication, go fix and handle ur shit, I don't ostracize hide or dismiss, told u already we are friends for life, I've been nothing but emotionally supportive thru ur pain and strife, but u twist the knife u plunged in my back, breaking up with me via text is simply whack, u don't have the decency compassion respect or balls, to at least have an adult conversation over a long phone call, or better yet face to face, instead u remain quiet evasive block me pushing me further and further away, I won't chase or wait, it's ur loss really...I think I'm fucking great, definitely not perfect, but totally worth it, ya know some closure or a logical explanation, I refuse to let this jade me or my fate and start hating, I truly believe it all happens for a reason, once again it seems we're both in challenging living positions and in different seasons, guess father time is a sarcastic sadist mother fucker, leaving me left wondering will I ever find my soul mate/unconditional lover?!?

Peace and 1,
JC
7/24/16

No comments:

Post a Comment