Monday, August 8, 2016

Lonely For Life

I can't stop thinking of u and how u just left things, did red bull give u wings, u flew right out my life, broke my heart twice, now u already flirting with guys down south, next time I see u I'll have to do everything in my power not to punch u in the dick or mouth, wtf are u even about, I understand why u have a bad reputation and slutty clout, u led me on from the start, played the strings to my heart, then cut the chord, karma seeks revenge on behalf of the universe/lord, ur not a horrible person at all, u keep doubting and second guessing urself til u fall, and ur very lazy when it comes to getting up, I always will remember it was u who first said this might be love, as the reason u walked away if I recall correctly, someone so horribly ugly and broken on the inside could never be my besty, I wish I can wake up and u were just a bad dream, we would've made a good team, instead ud rather keep playing the field, because of ur continued childish behavior my fate is sealed, lonely for life, fuck finding a wife!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment