Monday, August 8, 2016

Long Gone Wrong Song

Been kinda spewing venom lately, will u forgive me baby maybe, hope I got it out of my system, I rush to react instead of staying calm to listen, my heart and gut got my back, they are like spidey senses we humans lack, but my brain always gets in the way, I still struggle fitting in and accepting I'm gay, I know that's weird, but I'm scared and have fear, esp when it comes to love, sometimes I just need to be told it's ok with a hug, please don't take my tears as weakness, just when I thought I hit rock bottom and shit was at it's bleakest, there's a slight shimmer/glimmer of light, I really am not trying to fight, life is way too short, to have holding a grudge be a sport, let it go and move the fuck on, squash beef cuz tomorrow isn't promised and he could be long gone, I don't wanna be right or wrong, I'm sorry but I'm an artistic old bold soul who loves to share my poetry and songs, sure I'm clearvoyant and it can get annoying, my messages are deep insightful prolific philosophical conscious relevant and poignant, wish we could learn to existentially elevate, otherwise the book of revelations could realistically be our fate!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment