Sunday, September 11, 2016

Passed Our Past

Totally stressing remembering 9/11, do u believe in heaven, or is it all just a myth, faith is a gift, like love, sometimes it just ain't enough, could really use some cuddling or a hug, I feel my soul's been mugged, drugged and sucked dry, don't think I can live not high, I'd be anxious and overwhelmed, the wealthy rich corporate establishment is at the helm, and we're just sheeple, slaves to evil, u know money, life isn't always sunny, it's a combination of positive and negative, confronting fear is imperative, avoidance destroys the chance to heal for real, own who u are and how u feel, fuck the haters, I'm one of those original hit makers, with genuine talent, weird like Woody Allen, not incestuous but kinky, have more empathy and compassion in my damn pinky, miss art in the 90s like Biggie Pac Thundercats and Ren & Stimpy, this heat and humidity got me all stinky, I'm pretty hippy dippy, to learn to live with me, u gotta accept the scent of pot and sweat, which don't forget makes me wet, and drives some other guys wild, literally causes pig piles, oink oink baby, we're all a lil crazy, most tho hide it well, u can confide in me I won't tell, teach me how to ring ur bell, since gays inherently go to hell, be happy fulfilled and have fun, cuz it won't be long now before this moment is over and done, let's move passed our past, time is short and flies by fast!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment