Thursday, May 18, 2017

Forever & Ever & Always

Trying to get my self esteem and confidence back, after some douche called me an ugly troll that's fat, I know it's not true, he was being a rude fool, thought he could hurt me with words, I don't pay attention to slutty lying jerks, but he caught me at a vulnerable time, was struggling to find my shine, especially standing next to my man, both men and women are fans, he is so sexy and beautiful, makes me feel puppy like and youthful, I can admit I'm cute as hell, but if we were at a ball he would be belle, yet give me a mic and the stage, and spectators will stop to gaze engage and rave, my talent has mass appeal, I'm wicked genuine honest uncensored and conscious when I express how I feel, whether thru poetry or music, I take my life experience and use it, to not only better myself but inspire others, in bed with my guy even in winter we don't need covers, cuz we're both furnaces producing major heat, it's hard to tell who's got the sweatier and smellier pits and feet, I'm Italian and he's Portuguese, he's super sarcastic competitive overprotective but also very sweet, totally smitten and obsessed with me, we hold one another's key, not into that open relationship shit, I think this is some forever and ever kind of love not just a blip, for better or for worse, whatever hurdles lurk, and when things get too much or tough, we will help lift each other up, fuck red bull he gives me wings to fly high, there's no scientific explanation why u can even ask Bill Nye, sometimes like magic u know, we speak in secret language and code, he reads me like a book, I eat he cooks, the crook stole my heart, don't need elaborate sides or garnishes I'll take him a la carte, he's simply that special, I'm the fruit so he's the vegetable, we go hand in hand, always is the ultimate goal/plan!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/1/17

No comments:

Post a Comment