Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Love My Heart

I'm exhausted but still up, finding the will to work thru love, and a large ice coffee, there's a fine line between frugal and paupery, had an impromptu date night, I instantly glowed upon first sight, he makes my days, teasing the envious gays, with his sexy good looks, plus he's domesticated and knows how to cook, every minute I'm with him, I've got an ear to ear grin, some say a devilish smirk, we both can be sarcastic jerks, but that's part of our charm, we mean absolutely no harm, just playful fun, I can't help grabbing his buns, and he loves sniffing mine, every morning he looks forward to my new rhyme, he's super supportive, strict tho when it comes to punishment or being rewarded, I guess I get caught up wanting all the attention, hope patience is one of those life lessons, u learn over time, foreplay gets me primed, all hot and horny, ya'll may find our pet names kinda corny, but the tokens of affection won't fade, neither will the relentless shade, we have our lil inside jokes, Phil Collins and how many songs Mariah Carey actually wrote, he's usually wrong, wants me to make my own beats for my songs, I love that he challenges me, with our combined talents we, are an unstoppable force, many are wondering who's boss, but we are versatile equals, what's the big deal, our roles and positions aren't really ur business, believe u me our sexual chemistry is the shiznit, ya'll don't have to worry, he's my hubby til dead and buried, or maybe cremated, I am truly happy and elated, I know it's cheesy, it's not the exact famous line from Jerry Maguire but he completes me, nothing will tear us apart, cuz not only do u have but u are my heart!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/17/17

No comments:

Post a Comment