Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stupefied...Who Knew

It's amazing how my life at 35 seems to be only beginning, unlike my waistline my head hair has been increasingly receding and thinning, but I feel sexier and more loved than ever, altho my rhymes can be truly profound and clever, my intent is to make u think and feel, Kevin makes me know love is actually real, and not just some made up fairy tale, he gives me strength when I'm frail fail or get derailed, he is simply one of a kind, so sexy and absolutely fine, it blows my mind, and he'd rather let me shine, since he's a bit overly humble modest bashful and shy, I'm very proud to shout out loud that he's my one and only guy, not gonna lie, I'm totally stupefied as to why, I've never had someone that attracted to me, the animal magnetism is even easy for others to see, we're constantly turning heads, I don't care what anybody says, hope this honeymoon phase never ends, I'm genuine and loyal to my significant other family and friends, in that specific order, unconditional love has no limits or borders, but I'm not into open relationships at all, I'll always answer the call, cuz I look forward to the sound of his voice, can't fathom or imagine any other better choice, in a sea full of people, his intoxicating pheromoned scent sealed the deal, we were drawn to each other, destined to be star crossed lovers, I knew right at first sight, marriage was no longer a maybe or might, neither of us are stereotypical gays, I'll love him forever ever and always, he made this year's birthday extra special, I'm so glad I never settled, cuz I'm pretty sure I was born to love u, altho the universe can often times appear pointless and cruel, especially with all the awful atrocities and shit we go thru, if I had to go back tho there's nothing I would redo, everything brought me to this point, I feel it in my gut loins heart soul bones and groin, with every ounce and fiber of my being, it was all for a reason and had meaning, I'm completely honored and privileged, u make me laugh and smile without taking advantage of my ticklishness, altho that will definitely be fun, there's so much to look forward to and still yet to come, like Tina Turner sang ur "simply the best", wait til we have more all night hot kinky steamy sex fests, can't tell who's the luckier one, or got the juicier bum bum, I wonder what lollipop they're talking about when they say yum yum, stick a fork in me I'm done, found the love of my life my world my mate, who knew fate would wind up being this great?!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/25/17

No comments:

Post a Comment