Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Unclutch The Crutch

Can't tell if I'm crazy or drunk in love, the feeling is insatiable and I can't get enough, it's not just a fuss of lust, I don't like to clutch onto anyone or anything using them as a crutch, hence why I took a 90 day break from pot, I was smoking a lot, probably too much, it took a tremendous amount of will power and guts, cuz it's been a huge part of my life, often how I dealt with pain anger stress and strife, but that's definitely not healthy, and it gave people the wrong impression when they smelled me, I was a functioning stoner, it helped make me comfortable being a loner, after all who could love a freak, too intense serious and deep when he speaks, very overwhelming to many, I'm simply sarcastic and genuinely friendly, often confused as sexual advances, I'm extremely passionate and brave taking risks and chances, to fulfill my big dreams, nothing is impossible as it seems, u gotta be willing to work hard, success takes perseverance dedication and smarts, I know ya'll think I'm crazy, but music saves me daily, I'm determined to get that Grammy, despite ur pessimistic cynicism understandably, please don't laugh tho, crushingly stifling goals hopes and wishes so casual, I try to always be supportive, especially to the significant others and jobs ya'll have courted, over the years, I challenged u to conquer ur fears, while the gossips snickered and sneered, making fun of disadvantaged calling them gay fags or queers, no wonder why, I tried to deny lie and hide, who wants to be the butt of a joke, constantly told there's a special place in hell by the old folk, the older generations are the most discriminatory, I wanna be the story how a gay white rapper rose to fame and glory, showing young kids, it doesn't matter what color u are or what ur sexuality is, breaking down ignorant stereotypes boundaries and myths, everybody has their own unique purpose and gifts, never stop being who u are, only u set life's standards and pars!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/10/17

No comments:

Post a Comment