Friday, August 11, 2017

Be Adaptive & Elastic & Change

Why are so many people I know struggling, instead of depressive drinking and fighting let's smoke weed make peace and start hugging, let love conquer all, evil will eventually fall, it's one of nature's fundamental laws, so much strife and atrocity but what's the cause, I always try to do the right thing, yet look what the universe brings, more hurdles obstacles and heartache, making it hard to pray and have faith it'll be ok, hope is like trust, fragile but a must, in order to succeed, we have to believe, that this isn't all we're meant to be, the best solution is distinguishing wants from needs, it helps lower expectations and lessens the amount of let downs, failed dreams and flakiness can leave scars that are quite profound, but letting ur past dictate the future, is like having ur cat or dog spade or neutered, gotta learn to let bad shit go, if I'm being honest I'm a tad bit hoe, but it's only cuz I came out so late, and never really had many dates, so I made up for lost time, but now I met a sexy man who brings out my shine, and makes me want to be better, fuck feet bondage and leather, I just want him, so our life together can begin, I wonder if I'll have the patience and strength, as well as the ability to not get bent, keep holding on and stay strong, take the advice of my own song, I amaze myself sometimes at just how wise and prolific, my poems are starting to improve towards insightful and terrific, they aren't for the uneducated and illiterate, my talent and skills are legitimate, I don't fake shit, wish someday I'll make it, win the coveted Grammy, shutting up all those who couldn't stomach or stand me, proving the haters wrong, I want my music career to be long, legendary epic timeless and classic, the human race needs to evolve/change becoming much more adaptive and elastic, stop trying to play God, take responsibility for that dad bod, and not push the blame onto others, treat one another as ur sister or brother, cuz in theory, we're actually all family, watch out for jealousy and envy, being gay isn't a justifiable reason to condemn me, so what if I like sex with men, I swear I feel like I'm being robbed by Uncle Ben, there's way too many taxes and fees, enough with this excessive need to please, it's rather unhealthy, how about u share some of ur good fortune if ur exceedingly wealthy, we could all use some help, when u lack empathy u only care about urself, that's pretty egotistical and selfish, if we don't unite to fight this world will get even more hellish, it's entirely up to us, to have the guts to say enough is enough, before it is too late, and mother nature a meteor or an A-bomb obliterates us away to create a blank slate!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment