Wednesday, August 23, 2017

We're God & Heaven Sent/Meant To Be

U know us gays have a flare for the dramatics, but don't let a tough situation turn tragic, there's no need, sometimes u gotta dig deep and find peace, in whatever we can, remember we're just man, fallible by nature, a real family could never hate ya, sure there can be arguments and dislike, every relationship has had their share of fights, the important thing is to never give up, especially when there's still so much love, life seems to throw curve balls that get in the way, it's more important what we do than what we say, particularly when it comes to apologies, changed behaviors make the best I'm sorries, let music drown out thoughts and heal, it's not easy to express and communicate how we feel, I'm just a fluke, sometimes I'm so sappy and cheesy I make others wanna puke, we all gotta learn how to better cope when we're upset, so we don't wind up perpetuating regret, and that can be super hard, when it comes to matters of the heart, see my problem is I don't set boundaries and limits, gotta separate private life my relationship my art and business, everything has its place, why can't we disagree with grace, pasts can not be erased, and we shouldn't rush to the finish line with haste, instead slow down and enjoy the ride, sometimes there's nothing more releasing than a good ugly cry, maybe even hyperventilate a little, have u ever shed a tear from laughter or get tickled til u pittle, it's never good to gang up on someone, or make a person already down on their luck feel all alone and shunned, be there for them, that's the definition of a friend, show compassion and listen to help, it's impossible to get out of a bad situation without wealth, it's worse for those who don't know how to save themselves, eating and sleeping are vital to wellness and health, u may even have to force it, to breathe loosen the corset, let ur mind calm down and rest, just cuz they're older and wiser doesn't mean they know best, leave criticisms opinions and judgments at the door, always be positive have hope and faith that this isn't it there's way more, we're only four months in, it's still the beginning, of a long happy life together, I'll stand by ur side and be supportive til things get better, hold my hand and use my light, we write our own stories and decide what's wrong or right, I know we meet people for a reason it's destiny and fate, Kevin Michael Carvalho u are my soulmate, trust this isn't superficial lust, it's not a phase either forever ever and always or bust, it isn't how u start but how we finish, fuck the haters don't let them diminish, if they can't understand or comprehend, that's their problem they can't change adapt or bend, we're God and heaven sent/meant to be, I promise to work on my patience if u follow Pink's advice and "please don't leave me"!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/23/17

No comments:

Post a Comment