Monday, October 16, 2017

Live Breathe & Believe With The Determination To Achieve

There are many things I'm not proud of, but I fly high on the wings of love, anger makes us say things we don't mean, everyone has vices a past and dreams, but do u have the courage to overcome all odds, the ability to reach far beyond the stars, to the intangibly unseen, success is something I fiend, not for financial reasons or the fame, life is nothing like the board game, it takes a lot of sacrificial hard work, when compromising I'm a jerk, cuz I take business personally and make decisions from my heart, I have a college degree but also extremely street savvy/smart, but I'm no better than anyone else, altho I'm not afraid to vulnerably ask for help, show my emotions, let my stubbornness cause a commotion, what can I say I have a big mouth, I don't use fists often I prefer to verbally bout, in other words debate, it's not about arguing blaming or hate, but my sarcasm can get in the way, I don't believe u can pray problems away, nor in an invisible man in the sky, I over analyze and inherently ask why, probably too many times, I don't understand the retort I'm fine, especially if ur not, defamation or hurting people is never my intentional or vindictive vengeful plot, I've got a good soul, I finally found a man who makes me feel whole, even tho we constantly bicker and fight, eventually we put aside who's wrong or right, getting back to basics, time heals but never erases, that's why we forgive but don't forget, not communicating to avoid me getting upset, isn't a justifiable excuse, we're all victims and perpetrators of some sort of abuse, using manipulation and lies, to trick others over to our side, disagreements aren't war, so what are those kind of hardcore tactics for, self defense is a natural reaction, just like when awkward situations happen I start laughing, I don't mean to do that, I need to exhibit more patience and tact, not letting my empathy, get the best of me, ruling my behavior, music is my savior, a universal language, helping me deal with pain frustration and anguish, when therapy booze or pot isn't enough, dealing with excessive stress is rough and tough, we gotta stop looking up, for someone else to come fill our cups, only u can make u fulfilled and happy, why do we perpetually go negative and nasty, instead of mature/classy, don't believe gossiping rumors just ask me, I'm spunky and sassy, but it can be a detriment, I change for embetterment, and for my health, ur existence isn't valued or defined by the amount of accumulated wealth, money doesn't buy joy, yes lots of materialistic things like cars yachts mansions other gadgets and toys, I've never been part of the club of good ole boys, pretending to be coy is a stupid ploy, just be humbly genuine, I aspire to exude respectable gentleman, perhaps also profound, being too seriously deep can bring a crowd down, yet truth consciousness and honesty, are very necessary compared to quiet politically correct modesty, there's a fine line, I'm not a kind mime, but a poetic thought provoking lyricist, never be consumed by fear resist, maybe we need a revolution, against corporate greed and pollution, for justice and equality, Trump's leading towards Revelations and Nostradamus's prophecies, I wanna go out on my own terms, schools teach history but we still haven't learned, should humanity accept defeat, are we doomed to cyclically repeat, I know we have only so much control, let's eradicate poverty hunger and homelessness to create peace around the globe, ask urself what legacy u wanna leave, then be like me always trying to strive with determination and achieve it while we're still alive and breathe! 

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
10/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment