Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Catch & A Find

I know it seems like things are impossibly hard, fuck batteries wish the Energizer Bunny would charge his heart, my poor baby, there's no ifs ands buts or maybes, I promise it will get better, we can conquer anything together, focus on your health, while I work on our wealth, ur new job's only a couple weeks away, don't let ur hopeful positive optimism diminish or fray, ur stronger than u think, tho u feel on the edge/brink, it isn't over til that fat lady sings, u don't understand the amount of happiness and joy ur simple presence brings, I had given up, on ever finding true love, forget getting married, I don't wanna wind up Mariah Careyed, super successful but alone, I want us to make our own beautiful home, where u cook and clean, we have passionate kinky sex like fiends, but we both fulfill our dreams, an unstoppable team, ur the light of my life, with a big bear hug u melt the pain and strife, I miss ur kiss, being in ur arms is sheer unadulterated bliss, u inspire me, spark fire and glee, to warm my soul, time and space takes a toll, but it won't destroy us, this isn't just boy lust, tho ur my first, only u quench my thirst, believe me I've looked all over, u hold the weight of the world on ur shoulders, but u don't have to anymore, stand beside me on many tours, when I perform concerts in stadiums and arenas, if ur my Zeus I guess I'm Athena, I'm totally ok with that, knowing uve got my back, I can be brave, when I'm around u I have trouble trying to behave, cuz u make me so horny, awkward babbling and corny, I lose my nerve, being without u hurts, I've tried, lied and cried, ask myself why, what would I do if u died, never getting the chance to have that dance with my husband, I'm reluctant while he's untrusting, we both want a monogamous relationship of substance, I prefer karaoke bars over clubbing, quite the complimenting opposites, he wants country while I'm more metropolis, but there's always compromise, to homogenize our lives, nothing's perfect, but it's worth it, striving to blend, heal and mend, when fighting and bickering, our eternal flame's flickering, but refuses to burn out, every dead end is a turnabout, and when there's a fork in the road, a mountain or moat, flip a coin climb fly or boat, don't gloat, stay humble and kind, he's a catch and I'm a find, two peas in a pod, he's my king/God, I exist to worship, no cats cuz we're both allergic, Lucifer was the devil, and altho he's fun to revel, we are forces of good, knowing we did all we could, to make a difference, ignoring the gossiping and whisperings, following our guts, we'll dig ourselves out of any ruts, rise thrive and prosper, as fathers instill proper honor, whether naturally born or can adopt, either way we won't be stopped, there's absolutely no limits, but ya'll will be in awe when it's all said and done and we're finally finished!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/9/17

No comments:

Post a Comment