Friday, December 1, 2017

Excess Power & Money Is Lethal & Should Be Illegal

Jobs can get real old fast, but don't look back on those that didn't last, everything happens for a reason, I often wonder if I'm worthy and have meaning, nothing I truly want or desire comes to fruition, people think I'm naive and ignorant for what I'm dreaming and wishing, I mean honestly Joe a Grammy, most don't understand me, that poetry and music are my passion, I refuse to settle and not take action, I will die trying, lately I've been crying, cuz I don't seem to get the results I was hoping for, shouldn't start doping more, to numb the pain, I'm done playing games, u can call me names, think I'm only after fortune and fame, but that's so far from the truth, I want a modest wardrobe car and roof, I'd rather travel, avoid jail or the judge's gravel, cuz I ain't no ghetto gangster or thug, I wanna spread consciousness and more love, cuz the world needs it especially now, I am confused as to when or how, this country will make a turn around or about, too many powerful misusing their clout, what's wrong with people, why are we perpetuating evil, victim blaming and shaming, do u even hear what these rap artists are saying, their lyrics are misogynistic demeaning and disgusting, I don't wanna be the product of crazy stalkers envying or lusting, which some may think is a compliment or flattering, stop excusing assaulting and battering, let's start investigating the current President, everyone deserves a fair trial verdict instead of anonymous allegations without evidence, what happened to innocent til proven guilty, I think we can all be a lil disrespectful overly flirtatious and filthy, dirty talk can be hot, but it matters if the desire was consensual or not, cuz then it becomes rape, which shouldn't be used to exploit or get revenge against a bad boss celebrity or a regretful date, society's gone awry, hell must've froze over and pigs can fly, perhaps maybe the sky is falling, we're not heeding God or mother nature calling, instead we go on polluting, unempathetic is what we're exuding, lacking compassion, proclaiming the homeless unemployed poor are lazy and simply slacking, less and less helping donating or giving, what kind of life are we living, ruled by money and fear, it isn't funny our own government doesn't care, their totally self serving and preserving, yet we apparently aren't deserving nor learning, falling for the same old shticks and tricks, like we're being persecuted just for kicks, 99% of us slaves, worked to the bone/our graves, which we dug ourselves, why don't the rich share the wealth, I mean when one person has billions of dollars that's unnecessary, redistribution shouldn't be discretionary, that type of concentration must be illegal, cuz especially when it comes to the economy that is surely lethal!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
12/1/17

No comments:

Post a Comment