Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Do Ya'll See Society's Irony In Its Entirety

This world's getting out of control, we've done gone and lost our soul, no more morals, the poor coral, and the Great Barrier Reef, man made pollution is a big pet peeve, but ignorance is the worst, discrimination in any form hurts, where is our empathy, even friends are now our enemies, divided by politics race and religion, seems we've turned Earth into a prison, when did sexuality become a choice, like Ariel we have no voice, made a deal with the devil, not everyone deserves a gold medal, otherwise it devalues its worth, of course humanity is cursed, didn't u learn the story of Jesus' death, he died to save us but left us hexed, we're all born with original sin, I wonder what will happen if we let evil win, perhaps a third coming, that would be jaw-droppingly stunning, we need to reset our compass, be much more compassionate and understanding than Trump is, vote for better leaders, not shady business wheelers and dealers, this is a country, not a money making company, that's why capitalism is outdated, unfair competition breeds resentment and hatred, no one should live to work, I'm sick of concentrated wealth and greedy jerks, let's go back to bartering, look at all the insecurity ur harboring, find ur calling, cuz wasted time and energy is abhorrently appalling, it's one thing to explore more thru trial and error, both patience and tenacity must be measured, it's hard to strike balance, it's not enough to have special skills and talents, money is a necessity, which often gets the best of me, cuz then I start to get hopeless, I'm a lil jealous of those artists who are precocious, but then again I've always been a late bloomer, don't wanna be associated as a doom and gloomer, rather be inspirational and positive, I refuse to stay closeted, cuz hip hop don't like gays, from my perspective being black not white pays, two strikes against me, I push forward apprehensively, safety first, most rappers perform without shirts, but I'm a shorty jock cub, with a bald head that loves to be rubbed for good luck, except when I'm sweaty, put me in coach I'm ready, give me the spotlight, I don't wanna just be a cashier at ShopRite, or at some cubicle office temp job, don't have the stomach to be a hit man for the mob, so nurse or emt is out of the question, there are points when I fail to appreciate my blessings, yes I'm fallible, prefer to dress casual, no suit and tie, usually used to be high, now everything's in moderation, can't help think there's some kind of conspiracy theory underground operation, u know a Russian secret society, that reliably uses a variety of psychiatry, to defiantly finally destroying the American dynasty, do ya'll see the irony in its entirety?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/30/18

No comments:

Post a Comment