Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Take Charge & Control Of Ur Life & Soul

Tomorrow marks another year of life, 36 years of pain plight and strife, still not happy or fulfilled, I often feel like a failure ill prepared and unskilled, but trying to stay optimistic and positive, I've never seen so much repression with men staying closeted, well into old age, sexuality isn't just a phase, I came out at 25, never felt so alive, safe and free, finally getting to know the real me, but it was hard in a sea of expectation from others, traveled cross country twice and only had a few lovers, I'm neither a slut nor a prude, u get further by being nice then rude, nobody likes an ass, some sarcastic sass can be brash abrasive and crass, insecurity isn't easily masked, time sure does fly by fast, missed many moments, I hope to reap the benefits from all my sowings, while the Earth keeps rotating in spinsanity, will it be inevitably destroyed by humanity, constantly plagued by a God complex, is ur belly button concave or convex, u a lefty or a righty, I can get stoned zoned out and flighty, day dreaming winning that Grammy, most can't stomach or understand me, mistake me as arrogant conceited and cocky, why ya'll trying to stop me, from getting my fifteen minutes, it's not when u start but how u finish, slow and steady supposedly wins the race, to clear the hurdles u face pick up the pace, nobody will stop to lend a helping hand, often wonder how long my legacy will span, especially thru music, every person and experience I encounter I try to use it, make it my inspirational muse, we learn more when we lose, blame gravity for falling, some people never find their passion or calling, wandering about aimlessly, wanting to be idolized famously, with an abundance of fortune, without having to succumb to overworking exhaustion, like Amy "they try to make me go to rehab", I need some meditational squirming in my leather sleepsack, under some big hot jock feet, worshiping his man meat, til we both explode, gotta keep the faith and have hope, that all my fantasies and dreams will come true, ur reputation is a combination of both what u say and do, be ur best self, I welcome help, not good at criticism tho, always asked what do u know Joe, it's a very common question, I'm super grateful and appreciative of all my blessings, including my tenacity and drive, next time u see me give me the JC Solut or a high five, as a enthusiastic congratulations, keep ur pity sorrow tho and ur adulation, I hate passive aggressive condescension, there's no such thing as equality forever or perfection, it's all about first impressions, success takes a ton of trial and error guessing, nobody has the existential answers, it's polite manners to greet peeps with a smile and friendly banter, a simple hello to break the ice, health care should be an inalienable right, let's redistribute concentrated wealth, instead of playing victim take charge and control of the hand uve been dealt, don't sell ur soul, now and then smoke a bowl, no regrets, just give it ur all and try ur best!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/23/18 

No comments:

Post a Comment