Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Doing What's Human

The road to self discovery is long challenging and windy, sorry not sorry but I took the time to find me, I needed no ones approval or permission, eventually who we are comes into fruition, to hear ur calling u must first listen, try to be nonjudgmental and forgiving, cuz we as people are far from perfect, everyone should be loved and feel worth it, no matter what, be brave and have guts, u can be whatever u dream, remember nothing is as it seems, life is all illusion and perception, when ur in a dark place it's harder to see the blessings, we're all bestowed, follow ur heart and soul, it'll lead u in the right direction, fear is an infection, detoxify urself, sometimes we need meds or professional help, and there's nothing wrong with that, u can't stop people from talking bad about u behind ur back, just keep smiling and shining, they'll be crying and whining, wondering why, wishing they were that guy, since the grass seems greener from the other side, don't run and hide, resist and conquer, fight those evil monsters, does kindness really kill, there's an epidemic of abusing prescription pills, we're trying to numb the pain, existence isn't a game, we only get one world and one life, ur defined by how u react to the hurdles plight and strife, be ur own hero, instead of 2 fucks give zero, be proud of who u are, give some credit for making it this far, we can be our own worst enemy, especially with jealousy and envy, wounding our ego/pride, it's a beautiful gift to even be alive, open ur eyes wide, sit back relax and enjoy the ride, can't escape fate, are we predestined or is birth a clean slate, destiny has no hands, what's with society's outrageously expensive and high demands, let's make things simple, the speed bump's barely a blip or pimple, watch the waves, washing my footprints away, wanna do my part, leave a long legacy or lasting mark, to prove I was here, prefer to answer truth over dare, I may never find my pair, perhaps I've gone wrong awry and veered, who cares if I'm freaky kinky and weird, I'm an original individual, future generations won't benefit from residuals, we've kept kicking the can, never try to fully understand, consequences and ramifications are inevitable, my mistakes are regrettable, but like I said I'm only human, concentrate and focus more on what u urself are contributing and doing, stop the schmoozing and wooing, the unequal distribution and concentration of wealth will be our ruining!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/13/18   

No comments:

Post a Comment