Monday, June 11, 2018

Finished Cuz He Disrespected My Limits

It's Pride month, which reminds me I fell in love once, but now it's over, a weight's been lifted off my shoulders, I'm finally free, to be plain old me, no need to change, retracted my claws and fangs, I'd rather be single, a social butterfly ready to mingle, being nice isn't flirting, keep ignoring problems cuz it's u ur hurting, repeating that vicious cycle, he felt possessively entitled, unwilling to share, questioning if I truly cared, lacking trust, now I hate his guts, my consciousness perceives him dead, don't believe any of the bullshit he fed, I was the one ghosted, always drove paid and hosted, but he was so ungrateful, attacked my character calling me crazy lazy spoiled and unfaithful, when I never cheated, I'm the opposite of disingenuous and conceited, I prefer to help others, I never cut out of my life ex lovers, it came so natural to him, the light from the fire between us went dim, and eventually was extinguished, there wasn't any closure we were just finished, I was blocked, antagonized and mocked, portrayed the villainous bad guy, then things went mad awry, insults got out of hand, he lives in some delusional land, where nothing is ever his fault, he tried locking me in a vault, only he had access to, and was in fact a fool, with my love blinders on, got gullibly conned, he was so strikingly handsome and sexy, tried to take the best of me, to lift himself up, no matter what I didn't do enough, he's better now than before, wish we could've been more, guess it wasn't meant to be, the future is impossible to see, but I will become successful, our relationship was regrettable, wish it never happened, it was soul sucking and fattening, I felt so helplessly trapped, got stabbed both in the heart and back, he was quite evil, figures the proverbial needle, would find this sucker, he was one mean sarcastic mother fucker, his own parents were frightened and scared, insisted I kept my goatee or beard, when I like being fully shaven, he was relentlessly criticizing and blaming, everyone else, but ignored how we felt, constantly walking away, his communication skills deserved a failing grade, u can't sweep shit under the rug, and we can't be fixed with an I'm sorry a kiss or big bear hug, we are absolutely finished, that's what happens when a partner doesn't respect boundaries nor limits!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/11/18

No comments:

Post a Comment