Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Prodigal Sun's Light

All the times I've fallen or stumbled, have kept me grounded level headed and humble, but people often get me aggravated and frustratingly hot headed, it's crazy how much fear is inherently imbedded, into both our hearts and our souls, regrets and failed dreams seem to eventually take a toll, i just can't bite my tongue and cheek anymore, ur all a bunch of selfish greedy ignorant whores, and I simply wonder what for, in death money doesn't matter so in life don't keep score, if u have more...give more, most of us r a paycheck or two away from being homeless and poor, thank god for my fans friends and family, i really don't know how they put up with and handle me, I'm impossible cuz i have high expectations for myself, quality hip hop music is my contribution and I know it positively helps, im the next generation's chosen one, some say the prodical gay son, I've touched the lives of people worldwide, i have a boat load of compassion empathy and human pride, I absolutely refuse to pick a clique or sides, I'm a chameleon in that I blurr boundaries and lines, like Houdini love breaking out of confines, my light is eternal and will glow as long as the sun still shines!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment