Friday, February 20, 2015

Baby Got Class

Lord give me strength and faith, to be more patient with people and wait, I guess it's not my turn yet, how quick u all are to forget, I've already scratched ur back a couple times, what u think I'm deaf dumb and blind, i can only ask nicely for so long, calm myself down with blunts bowls and bongs, writing new songs from my angry poetry, when will somebody in a position of power notice me, will i ever get a shot or just shot at, i ain't no wanna be Nicki Minaj sellout remixing baby got back, i don't need to show sex appeal I've got intelligence and class, and for the ignorant racist haters saying hip hop and rap is only for blacks, come lick ur cum up off my feet then kiss my ass, and just maybe I'll let u suck my dick at last, while I count my cash and laugh at the fact I turned u into the fag!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment