Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Still A Single Pringle

Do u ever feel as tho uve lost ur way, its hard to get out of bed and face another day, i do religiously pray, but no longer have faith in finding love being gay, if anything maybe i'll convince someone to let me be their slave, i'm jealous of the jailed and the good who met an early grave, the older i get the more bitterly jaded I become, the abuse over the years has turned me numb, only the dumb willingly settle for crumbs, instead of a thumb I've got a green tongue, a taste for the marijuana plant, my strength is song not dance, what don't u understand, i'm not a misogynist cuz i want a man's man, it is just my preference plain and simple, an athletes feet shld reek and make ur nose wrinkle and crinkle, don't be embarrassed by that tho or a pimple, once u pop u cant stop like a can of pringles, I hate being over 30 living at home still single, everybody else is married with children and has no time to socialize or mingle, maybe the idea of happy doesn't exist, perhaps emotions don't belong in politics or business, hopefully a change will come tomorrow, cuz without a doubt im about to drown in boredom loneliness and sorrow!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment